First fashion post- fall outfit

Hey dudes,

totay is the day I will present you my first fashion post ever. I'm very excited and also I wasn't sure if I should upload this post. I'm not totally content with all the photos but I love love this outfit. So I will show it to you.
On my mind this is the perf outfit for this warm fall time. The days becames shorter, it turns cooler und the leafs gets this great fall colours. You can't wear shorts anymore but its to warm for a winterjacket.  So in this time I prefer to wear my lovely jeansjacket from mango, a black jeans and this black-white-striped blouse. I also wear a braided look like pattern burgundi scarf and ankle booties from H&M.
Of course I need to practise posing and how to take my pictures but it was soo much fun to do that. I hope you like this outfit and my photos. Let me know if I should do more of fashion post in the next time.



 


 jeansjacket: mango; blouse:primark; jeans/scarf/ankle boots: h&m

1 comment: