#12 Michael Bublé Christmas Edition

Hey guys,

are you all in the christmas mood jet? I totally am! Yummy christmas biscuits, a candle with the smell of fir needles, a santa hat and of course christmas songs. The ones best christmas album I ever heard is the christmas edition from Michael Bublé. When you not in the christmas mood jet, you beome after hearing the first song of the CD.






1. It beginnig to look a lot like christmas

2. Santa Claus is coming to town

3. Jingle Bells

4. White Christmas 

5. All I want for christmas is you 

6. Holly Jolly Christmas

7. Santa Baby

8. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

9. Christmas (baby please come home)

10. Silent Night

11. Blue christmas

12. Cold December Night

13. I'll be home for christmas

14.Ave Maria

15. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad

16. The christmas song (chestnuts roasting on an open fire)

17. Winter Wonderland

18. Frosty the snowman 

19.Silver Bells









The videos below are my favourite songs of the album. I'm sure you like them, too. Wish you all a nice christmassy day :)

 



Lots of Love
Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment