#18 top ten christmas songs

Hey guys,

last week I showed you the Michael Bublé CD and I really love it in the winter time. But I don't only hear it all the time because there are so much more perfect songs for christmas. So, that's the reason why I present you today my other 10 favourite christmas song. What do you hear in the christmas time ? What are your favourite  chistmas songs ?



1. WHAM- Last Christmas
Of course Last Christmas from Wham is a christmas must-have 




2.Rudolph the red nose reindeer- Gene Autry


3. Train- Shake up Christmas



4. O Holy Night - Celine Dion



5.Misletoe- Justin Bieber


6.Christmas must be something more - Taylor Swift




7.Christmases When You Were Mine - Taylor Swift



8.Snow in California- Ariana Grande




9.Thank God it's christmas - Queen



10. U2- I believe in father christmas














Lots  of  Love
Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment